We are committed to inspiring everyone to decorate their homes so our website has been designed to be as accessible as possible.
With this in mind we have produced this website according to the following guidelines:
- The majority of font sizes are relative, compatible with the user-specified 'text size' option in web browsers. You can increase or decrease text sizes on most browsers using text or font size options found on the 'View' menu.
- For people who are colour blind or visually impaired, we've avoided conveying information through colour alone. You will have the option of choosing a colour by name if you're not able to see the colours.
- For customers using non-graphical browsers, we've included textual description for all images that convey useful information, but decorative images can be skipped so you can get to relevant information on the page as soon as possible.
- Wherever possible we've designed pages so that the content make sense when read by a screen-reader. You should be able to move through the content and tab through form fields in a logical way.
We have attempted to comply specifically with:
- W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines http://www.w3.org/WAI/: Priority 1 guidelines.
- The DDA's http://www.disability.gov.uk new Code of Practice.
- http://www.rnib.org.uk on 'Rights of Access: Goods, Facilities and Services'.
If you have difficulty accessing the site or have any comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- You need to have a recent version of any web browser to get the full experience from this website, however older browsers should still be able to access the majority of the site.
- Your browser needs to be enabled to receive cookies - we require this to save your personalised information and provide useful functionality.
- You can check your cookie setting in your browser's preferences or internet options. Look for settings related to 'cookies' or 'privacy'.
- For a richer experience, your browser need to have the latest free Flash Player plug-in installed. You'll be able to use other features on the site without the Flash plug-in but you won't be able to experience the full benefits of painting a room and experimenting with the colours you have collected. You can download the latest Flash Player plug-in from the Adobe website